Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Adam Levine's Yoga techniques for the aching back







I have fibromyalgia, mostly in my lower back, and I find that the techniques shown above provided immediate relief for my lower back pain. I do recommend you take a hot shower or bath thereafter.

Here is a modified list of Adam's yoga music list. The exercises above will not push you through the whole list, so use the last few tracks as time to stretch out whichever muscles you choose and to just relax and breathe. The whole playlist lasts about 52 minutes.

1. "Kiss Me": Sixpence None the Richer
2. "Tired of Being Alone": Al Green
3. "Desert Rose (Live From Berlin)": Sting
4. "I'll Be There": Jackson 5
5. "What's Going On": Marvin Gaye
6. "You Raise Me Up": Josh Groban
7. "Giving Myself" Jennifer Hudson
8. "Maybe I'm Amazed": Jem
9. "Killing Me Softly With His Song": Roberta Flack
10. "Nightingale": Norah Jones
11. "Take Me There" Marie-Christine
12. "Love's Divine": Seal
13. "Let's Get It On": Marvin Gaye
14. "Je T'aime": Kelly Sweet.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment