Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 Golden Globes: Best and worst dressed



I loved, loved, loved Dianna Agron's dress for this year's Golden Globes. I loved the colour on her, the style and detailing in the dress. A++! One of my two favourites of the night!


Emma Stone's dress was absolutely gorgeous! Again, loved the colour and detailing! A++! My other of two favourites of the night!


I really liked the detailing in Nicole Kidman's dress. It was really nice, although I would have loved to see it in a slightly more lively colour.

This year's Golden Globe dresses had a lot of plain colours in it, but some, like Sofia Vergara, really decided to have fun with colours, which I think is what these events should be all about, fashion-wise.


George Clooney and Jake Gyllenhaal were undoubtedly some of the best dressed men of the evening, but, then again, they all wore suits. 



I did like Johnny Depp's take on the whole thing though. A little rocker edge in there. Very nice.



And of course, the host of the evening himself, Mr Gervais, also had a fun take on the whole suit thing.


Okay, one more thing: Love Adam Levine, but I did not love the pouffy bow-tie look. It looked like a young boy's bow-tie would look if he did it all by himself. Loved the suit and all that, but the bow-tie? No.


Awkward?...

No comments:

Post a Comment